Friday, July 26, 2013

Double Blarg!

Colonel Buster
Well, I should have posted last week, because then the .6 lbs I lost this week would have been a loss.  But it just so happens I gained a pound last week.  So instead I gained .4 lbs.  Which, is fine, I guess- it's really just staying the same in the grand scheme of things, but it's frustrating because I have have been a MACHINE about eating well.  My refrigerator is stocked with fruits and vegetables.  If I have to pick up lunch, it's a salad, with like, lettuce on it and nothing else.  Isn't this supposed to be the point where my body is like, "let's eat that extra fat you have stored on your tummy!"  Again, not the end of the world, but I just feel like I've been working SO HARD and I'm just plateauing.

On a good note, I'm still loving Jazzercise.  And wedding planning is still going well.  Only 6 more weeks!  Crazy town.  I feel like I'm in the calm before the storm. 

So, I'll leave you with the cutest picture of Buster that's ever been taken.  Have a great weekend!

Last week: +1.0 lbs
This week: -.6 lbs
Total this year: -12.4 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Don't panic! The stress in your life is not helping your weight loss goals. Keep going. Stay on track. Life is all about balance. You WILL succeed!

    Trevor
    http://MakeYourSomedayToday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete